> Student Welfare Cell >Non Academic Support
Areas covered in "Non Academic Support "
- Accommodation and Mess assistance : The student cell assists the student in getting accomodation at hostels in Kota.
- Personal Care to avoid home sickness of the students.
- Maintaining health care facilities in the campus : Career Point Students Welfare cell runs a "Student Health Care Centre" where Dr. K.C. Gupta is available to provide medical help to students.
- The Student welfare cell also has a "Van" to provide emergency help to students.
- Spreading awareness among the students in respect of health precautions.
- Help in opening new bank account.
- Help in getting new mobile connections.
- Taking feed back about facilities (water, canteen etc.) available in campus.
- Vigilance to the hostels to check and protect the students from any unfavorable situations.
- Maintaining dscipline among the students in the campus.