The Identity Card & Digital Attendance Card
Laminated stamped Identity card & digital attendance card with batch and registration number will be issued to each admitted student. Every student must produce his/her I-card while entering into the Institute premises. Student without I-card will not be allowed to attend the classes. Fine of Rs.50/- per day will be charged from the student who forgets to bring his/her I-card on a particular day. Duplicate I-card will be issued on cash payment of fine of Rs.300/- in case if a student looses I-card/Digital Attendance Card.
After admission, student can collect admission kit from Admission Kit distribution counter. This kit consists of first set of study material, various academic circulars, class time table & periodic test series schedule along with Institute Bag. All these are provided to student by institute at free of cost.
To avoid social-economy difference, to imbibe social, moral values and to eliminate disciplinary problems associated with street cloths and open dress code, CP has its uniform policy for students.
Please note that uniform is compulsory. Student not wearing uniform will not be allowed to enter the Institute premises.
Batch wise classes will be arranged according to the medium of students.
- Batch wise classes will be held in Morning or Evening sessions.
- Classes will be held daily for each subject. Duration of each class is 1½ Hrs. There are two Breaks of 10 Mins between the classes.
- Number of classes each day will be as following
- Revision Classes / Special Classes / Extra Classes are also arranged for few selected topics for the benefit of students (if required).
We have a team of full time highly experienced faculty members. Most of them are IITians, NITians and Doctors from reputed universities/colleges of the country with successful teaching experience. Many of our faculty members are recognized at national level for their expertise in teaching. Career Point faculty team is known for their intellectual in their respective field and is committed to guide the high aiming aspirants of IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED)/Pre-Medical/AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) examinations. Our faculty members are having over a decade of experience to teach IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) / Pre-Engineering & Pre- Medical aspirants and they have mastery in their respective subjects
Our faculty team is led by Mr. Pramod Maheshwari (Director, Academic) B.Tech. from IIT Delhi, who is the pioneer of “Kota Coaching System” and internationally renowned for developing the most effective system of teaching the students preparing for competitive examinations. For More Detail Click Here
Our teaching methodology includes the following–
- Detailed Theory Classes
- Daily Practice Problem Sheets (DPPS) & In-chapter exercise
- Doubt clearing classes
- Complete Study Material
- Support to each individual even outside the class through “Problem Solving Counters”
- “Knowledge Lab”–Video Lecture Library
- Scheduled Test Series & Test analysis session
- Test Results, Mark Sheet with average and cumulative rank & “a2zfeedback® report”
- Seminars and individual counseling for performance improvement
To know details about our teaching methodology, Click Here.
The Study Material
Students are provided highly systematic & complete study material for Pre-Foundation / IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) / / AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) preparation. The study material is self sufficient hence there is no need to other books. Study Material is available both in English and Hindi and student is given study material as per the medium opted for coaching
To know more about our study material, please "Click Here"
The Problem Solving Counters
After the class, student can immediately discuss individual quries/problems through the problem solving counters. Our faculty members are also remain available at problem solving counters as per the time schedule displayed on Notice Boards and student can also come any other time to discuss his/her individual doubts. This is unique feature of Career Point to proivde individual atttention.
The Periodic Tests & Result
- We conduct scheduled test series for each course. Test series consists of Minor, Revision and full syllabus Major Tests based on the latest pattern of examination. During the entire course we conduct about 15 tests. Detailed schedule of test series will be given to student at the time of admission.
- To evaluate the performance of students; result of each test is provided to the students. Mark sheet has detailed analysis of student’s performance. After every 5th test, test result will be mailed to parent to acquaint them with the progress of their ward.
- Parents can also see Performance of their ward on our website by using student’s registration number. To get feed back about ward, his/her parent may meet our course-coordinator in person or telephonically.
- Any time parents can make phone call/email to know the performance of student.
- a2zFeedback® Report: Technology based “a2zfeedback” performance report giving you critical topic wise, skill wise & subject wise relative & personalized feedback. See Sample report in institute brochure.
The Periodic Test Award
To motivate students, top rankers in internal test series are awarded by our Directors / HODs.
Personal care & Counseling
Personal Care of each individual is a distinctive feature at Career Point, which differentiate us from others.
We believe in keeping an eye-to-eye contact with each student so that we can monitor individual progress. Career Point faculty members, being in adequate numbers have nominal work load of taking classes and always remain available to students (even outside the class) so that the students may consult them for their maximum benefit. To give personal attention we do the followings
- Small Batch size to maintain eye to eye contact with each individual.
- Problem Solving Counters for solving individual doubts even outside the classrooms
- Knowledge Lab which provides students the access to recorded video lectures by best faculty for revision of theory part.
- Test Series and feed back to individual to develop test taking skills & to improve speed, accuracy and examination temperament.
- Open sessions to provide each student an opportunity to share his/her difficulties with our management and teachers so that timely guidance can be given.
- Regular counseling and seminars to guide students on issues like efficient learning, time management, stress management, maximizing output etc. In seminars, students are also guided on various examination and career related issues. During counseling individual problems of students are tackled by our experienced faculty team and academic advisors. Students are also educated to manage non academic personal problems efficiently so that they can concentrate more on the examination preparation.
- Easy access to top management so that student can meet any faculty and director any time Formation of XL and Rankers batches to give extra push to extra meritorious students to ensure top rank
- Formation of XL and Rankers batches to give extra push to extra meritorious students to ensure top rank.
- Doctor Facility at Institute: Free of cost Doctor facility is available at Institute.
- Student Welfare Cell: Student well fare cell takes care of all issues related to students. You may contact this cell any time in case you need any academic or non academic assistance.
Online Student-Parent Zone
We have created a “Student-Parent Zone” which provides a range of information regarding student. Parent/student needs to enter “Enrollment Number” and “Date of Birth” of student to login in this zone. Here you will get the following information related to students
- Daily attendance status of Student
- Students Fee Deposition Status
- Student’s Mark sheet
- Question wise Test Analysis
- Solutions to exercise sheets etc.
We are continuously adding features in it and we believe it is very helpful tool for parents/student.
The Communicative Support
Notice Board: We communicate all the important activities related to the students & examinations details through Notice Boards.
“Career Point Group Samachar” (In-house magazine) covers many other topics like General Knowledge, Motivational Stories, poems, internal test series results, news etc. Students may also share their articles/views through this in house magazine.
The Feed Back System
We have a unique feedback system so that we get timely inputs from our students and can deliver the best education.
- Action Course
- Mission Course
- AIM Course
- Pre Foundation Course
- Foundation Course
- Fresher Course
Student is free to take admission in any school of his/her choice. However to assist students, we provide following school admission support -
In Global Public School (CBSE affiliated school managed by Career Point Education Society): Based on performance in Entrance Test, students will be offered admission in Global Public School, Kota. This school is situated about 500 meters from institute building.
Other Associated Schools: Students who do not get admission in Global Public School will be assisted in getting admission in our associated CBSE/State Board school situated in Kota.