- Never deposit the fee to any person except the Bank & the institute’s office (by post). A receipt of fee deposited must be taken. Do keep original receipts of fee deposited with you/your ward throughout the academic session. It may be required at any point of time.
- Your ward’s physical and mental health is very important for better performance. As most of them are growing kids hence situation demands close attention on their routine and behavior. Parents are advised to pay a visit in every 2-3 months to check the well being of their ward.
- You are advised to watch your ward’s performance in first one/two test(s). If your child’s performance is below average, act immediately. You must ask him the reasons of poor performance or contact personally in the institute with the child to explore the possible reasons.
- Career Point has a uniquely designed test series for every phase. We request to the parents to please keep a copy of that test series with you. We upload the result of every test on our web site. We also send the test result by SMS to the mobile phone no. given by you at the time of admission.
- Additionally, round the academic session, do keep a check on your ward’s academic performance. We usually send a student’s mark sheet 3-4 times in an academic session at his/her permanent address. You can also see his/her academic performance on our website.
- In case you need any communication in respect of Academics of your ward, you may Contact to
- In case you need any communication in respect of General / Welfare support of your ward, you may Contact to
- Welfare Support Desk
- Mr. Ravi Sharma
Mob : 9672977534
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar
email : firstname.lastname@example.orgTOP
- Welfare Support Desk
- We request parents/guardians to not to provide Mobile Phones to their ward. The phone facility provided by the hostel in which the student stays here may fulfill the purpose. Even STD/PCO booths are available at each corner in Kota city so the student can also make a call to you any time he/she wants. If it is really necessary to provide a mobile to the student then please give a normal B/W handset to him which dose not have camera, Bluetooth, etc.
- Success in competitive examinations is cumulative result of intelligence, hard work and proper guidance. Coaching programme at CareerPoint enhanced student’s intelligence and the skill to crack the problems of various competitive examinations. At the same time, caring attention of parents is also required to build confidence of students so that success can be ensured
- Students are not allowed to enter in the campus without uniform and without I-card.
- We do not allow students to go out of the premises till all his/her classes of the day are over.
- Students are advised to attend classes in their respective batches only. If any student is found any a wrong batch without permission then he /she is panelized.
- We provide coaching for IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED), AIEEE (JEE-MAIN)/SLEEE, Pre-Medical and NTSE, KVPY & Science Olympiad examinations. However, at the same time schooling is must for class IX, X, XI and XII students. Class IX & X students will be given admission to Global Public School at Kota through national level entrance test. For class XI & XII students, we help the students to get admission in school close to the institute.
- For the convenience of new students & parents, school representatives/counselors of few schools are invited in the institute’s premises on the day of your reporting, so that they can explain to students about their school and procedure for admission. All schools are affiliated with the CBSE and/or Rajasthan Board and are English and/or Hindi medium. Students need not to worry about the timings of the school and coaching as we adjust the timings of the coaching classes according to school timings avoiding any kind of overlapping..
- We cover complete syllabus of class IX and class XII (As per the syllabus of CBSE and state board in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English) in our Foundation and Fresher Courses for IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) and AIEEE (JEE-MAIN). Students don’t need any separate tuitions for school syllabus.
- Close to our academic buildings residential flats are converted into hostels providing hygienic, well ventilated accommodation facilities developed as per student’s need. Rooms on rent and paying guest facilities primarily meant for coaching students are also very easily available separately for boys and girls within walking distance from Career Point.
- We also maintain an “Accommodation Register” at our Help Desk where Landlords/ Hostel Owners/Paying Guest Providers provide the complete details of accommodation like space, rent, distance, facilities etc. available at their end. Please note that, Career Point does not provide accommodation/hostel facility. Our Help Desk assists our students in locating decent accommodation.
Food & Drinking Water
- Private messes provide quality food at reasonable price. Door to Door Tiffin services, private cooks etc. are also available. There is no problem of drinking water & electricity in Kota city.
- Our all premises are equipped with water coolers & filters. We suggest students to use filtered/processed water who are prone to water diseases.
For the Parents of Girl Student
- As per our estimate more than 5000 girls are studying in Kota and preparing for various competitive examinations like IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED), Pre-Medical, AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) & schooling. They are enrolled in various coaching institutes and they are living in the vicinity of coaching institutes/school. There is no problem at all if they remain focused on their objective of studies only.
- Separate girl’s hostels are available within walking distance from Career Point premises.
- There are more than 1000 girl students from various states are studying at Career Point in current Academic session. Recently there has been sizable growth of private hostels and guest accommodation primarily meant for girl students in surrounding locality.TOP