Career Point, the leading coaching institute from Kota invites individuals/schools/institutes/professionals to become a part of Career Point family as “DLP Associate” to help students to achieve success in IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED), AIEEE (JEE-MAIN), AIIMS & AIPMT through our distance learning courses.
As a “DLP Associate”, you may become our -
- Authorized Test Center and/or
- DLP Coordinator.
Authorized Test Centre (ATC):
- Eligibility: Applications are invited from Schools or Institute or individuals having ample space for conduction of Test Series at their premises on revenue sharing basis. The ATC, by default may also work as DLP Coordinator.
- Key Responsibilities as an ATC:
- To conduct Test Series as per the norms of the company
- To spread awareness among students and their parents regarding various All India Test Series & DLP Courses
- Promotion of the Course and enrollment of Students for All India Test Series/other courses
- Coordination & timely Reporting with company
- Requirements: Following are the requirements which an ATC (Authorized Test Centre) should have at the center.
- Test Conduction Space: 1 class room with minimum seating capacity of 50 students.
- Front Office cum Waiting Area: This area is meant for enquiries and parents visiting ATC and should accommodate at least 10 people at any given time.
- Telephone, Internet facility & Computer System: The ATC should have one telephone line, Internet facility, computer and printer.
- Electricity back-up, Civic Amenities & Water arrangements: The ATC should have arrangements for power back to handle any emergency during the test duration along with civic amenities like 1 gents & 1 ladies toilet with drinking water arrangement.
- DLP Team: The ATC should have one Front Office Manager who would be reporting and coordinating with Corporate office at Kota for the successful Counseling, Test conduction, student-parent management along with 1 sub staff.
Distance Learning Program Coordinator (DLP Coordinator):
- Eligibility: Applications are invited from Individuals/Schools/Institutes/Professionals (Teachers, Educationist, Counselors, Doctors, Engineers) and anyone interested to work in the field of education. As a DLP Associate you will be entitled to promote and facilitate admission in Distance Learning Programs of Career Point on revenue sharing basis. DLP Associates shall work as representatives of the company in their respective cities for DLP courses.
- Responsibilities as a DLP Coordinator:
- To Spread awareness among students and their parents regarding various DLP Courses
- Promotion of the Course with detailed explanation of benefit of these courses
- Facilitate admission in various Distance Learning and Online Programs of Career Point
- Enrollment of Students
- Timely Reporting to Head Office
Courses offered by ATC/DLP Associate:
ATC and DLP Coordinator will be authorized to sell various Distance Learning Courses conducted by Career Point. The details of these courses are attached in annexure-1.
Marketing & Promotion: The DLP Associate has to conduct various promotional activities to create awareness regarding the benefits of these programs among students & their parents. Career Point would be providing promotional material support at no additional cost to you i.e. Posters (to be displayed on School Notice Board), Admission Kits to students, Mini Brochures, Power Point Presentations etc.
Cost at “DLP Associate”: Costs like office stationary, electricity, local travelling etc has to be borne by you.
Security Amount: Refundable amount of Rs. 50000/- has to be deposited at the time of association with Head Office.
Financial Consideration: For details, please mail us or contact the undersigned.
Praveen Chandna | +91-9672977502 | e-mail: email@example.com
Click Here to download Application Form