Career Point's "Unique Study Support Program" for
Extra-Meritorious Students for IIT-JEE (Now JEE Main + Advanced) & NEET [UG] (AIPMT) [CP-USSP]
|Objective of CP-USSP
- To nurture meritorious students in one-to-one manner to produce top rankers
- To sharpen skills of student under close supervision of faculty members & Directors
- To provide real competitive environment and ultimate personal care round the clock
|Details of Unique Study Support Program (USSP)
- Course Fee Rebate up to 90%: As per the Fee Rebate Plan of the Institute for USSP.
- Hostel Fee Rebate up to 100%:
- i. Hostel facility will be provided at "Career Point Gurukul" our residential coaching campus Kota under supervision of our staff.
- In the beginning, all students eligible for USSP will be given 100% rebate in Hostel fee. They have to pay only for food and electricity (as applicable).
- Hostel fee Rebate will remain continue for the entire academic session on the basis of students performance in internal test (reviewed on monthly basis) according to slabs given below.
|For JEE Main & Advanced (IIT-JEE) Courses
|%age Marks in JEE Main & Advanced (IIT-JEE) Pattern Internal Tests conducted during a month
|%age of Rebate in Hostel Fee
| For NEET ( AIPMT ) Courses
|%age Marks in NEET ( AIPMT ) Pattern Internal Tests conducted during a month
|%age of Rebate in Hostel Fee
Important Note: If student performance falls below what mentioned in above table in a particular month then he would not get any rebate in hostel fee for that month. However in subsequent month he/she may get rebate again if he/she performs as per the above table.
- Free Library Facility
- Regular and close attention by directors & senior faculty members
- Cash Award for Internal Test Toppers (For Competitive Pattern Test):
- 1st Rank : 1000/-
- 2nd Rank : 500/-
- 3rd - 5th Rank : 200/-
- Out Standing Performance Reward: Rs5000/- if student secure more than >=85% in JEE (Main + Advanced) pattern test Or>=90% in NEET pattern test. This is additional cash award.
- CP-Scholar Award & Cash Scholarship Rs. 60,000/- to top rankers in main JEE (Main + Advanced) / JEE (Main) / NEET for continuing studies in college. For details, refer CP-Scholar Award section in information booklet.
- Rules& Regulation for USSP:
- Student eligible for Unique Study Support Program (CP-USSP) is required to produce the supporting documents in original at our admission office at the time of the admission/reporting.
- Hostel will be allotted to student on first come first serve basis subjected to availability of seats. As there are limited seats in Priority Hostel hence students are suggested to take admission as early as possible.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided under Unique Study Support Program. Student has to pay for food, electricity consumption etc.
- Before 7thday of each month student performance in internal tests will be reviewed. For this student has to fill performance review form available at student welfare desk. Based on performance, hostel fee rebate will be extended for subsequent month as per the table given above.
- If student performance falls below what mentioned in above table in a particular month then he would not get any rebate in hostel fee for that month. However in subsequent month he/she may get rebate again if he/she performs as per the above table.
- If student remain absent in any internal exam under medical reasons then he/she has to take approval from Student Welfare Department in written.
- In case the student is irregular or his/her performance falls below expectation then Career Point will withdraw Unique Study Support & student has to pay full hostel fee / may be asked to vacate the hostel.
- Student has to maintain strict discipline in institute and hostel. He/she is not allowed to move unnecessary in the corridor of hostel and will not create any disturbance to other students.
- Students are not allowed to take their friends/batch mates in their rooms or inside hostel premises without prior permission from the concerned wardens. They are also not permitted to visit market / any other place after 7 PM. They are however permitted to visit Career Point if they are having classes if any.
- Student has to follow all rules and regulation of Hostel & Institution. In case of default, Unique Study Support will be withdrawn and student may be asked to vacate hostel.
- In all matters, decision of Career Point’s Director will be final and binding.
|For more details, please contact Mr. Nirmal Pathak at +91- 76657-18000 or contact our Kota office