If a student leaves the course before completion due to any reason whatsoever, he/she will get the refund of the first installment of the fee after deduction of following amount –
Duration Within one week or before course starts Within two weeks of course start Amount to bededucted Rs.4000/- + Service Tax & Education cess Rs. 8000/- + Service Tax & Education cess
 For Crash Course, Mission, Aim, Pre-Foundation fee refund request will be accepted only for one week
- No amount will be refunded after two weeks (one week in case of Crash Course, Mission, Aim, and Pre-Foundation) under any circumstances).
- Refund of school fee will be done as per the school norms.
General Rules for fee refund:
- No fee will be refunded in case a student leaves the institute after two weeks of admission. Here, his/her departure from the institute may be voluntary or due to any other reasons, whatsoever.
- The Service Tax &Education Cess on course fee & refund amount is liable to change as per the revision made by Government of India.
- Fee refund rules are not applicable to the old students of Career Point who have been promoted from Foundation Batches to Fresher Batches. Such students are not eligible for fee refund.
- No amount of fee will be refunded to a student if he/she does not get selected in IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED)/AIEEE (JEE-MAIN)/Pre-Medical or other competitive examinations.
- School fee refund will be done as per the school norms. However the competitive examination course fee refund will be done as per details mentioned above.
- If a student wants to leave the institute and opts for fee refund; he/she should follow the under mentioned steps:
- Collect the Fee Refund Application Form, from institute’s reception counter and fill it completely
- Attach original receipt(s) of total fee deposited.
- Attach original Identity Card.
- Also submit whole study material, test papers, notes etc. given to you till date.
- Submit the filled-in refund Application Form in person along with above mentioned documents to the coordinator in the office.
- Only student/parent can submit ‘Fee Refund’ application in person. Please note that, we will not accept the Fee Refundapplication form from any other person/relative/friend.
- Processing of application for refund takes approximately seven days.
- Fee will be refunded by account payee cheque only in the father or mother’s name.
- Only the student or his/her parent can collect cheque for refund of fee after seven days of submitting the application for refund OR institute will send the cheque to parent by post at home address given in the refund application. Refund cheque will not be given to friend/relative or any other person.
- The student/parents should understand that fee refund is a part of institute’s policy and we strictly follow the refund rules & regulations as mentioned above. However, if the request of refund is submitted (in written with required documents) after the ‘Refund Date’ is over; we will not entertain it. Please also note that refund requests made verbally/orally or through Telephone/email/Fax are also not entertained.
- Any legal matter/dispute related to fee refund is subject to Kota (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.