|UNIT 1||Magnetism and Magnetic effect of current + EMI||Language of Chemistry, Mole Concept, Acid, base & Salts||Number system, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio Proportion||Control & Coordination||Federalism, Forecast & Wildlife resources, Agriculture, Sector of the Indian Economy||Alphabet Test, Analogy, Classification, Coding & Decoding|
|UNIT 2||Electricity, Electrostatics, Vector||Metals & Non-Metals, Corrosion & rancidity, Metallurgy, Chemical Reaction and Redox Reaction||S.I, C.I, Quadratic Inequalities, Logarithm||Control & coordination + Nutrition, Transportation + Respiration + Excretion||Democracy & Diversity, Gender Religion & Cast, Novels, Society and History, Work Life, Ceisure||Cubes & Dice, Direction Sense, Direction Sense, Letter Series|
|UNIT 3||Motion, Force, Gravitation||Natural & Synthetic Materials, Combustion & Flame, Coal & petroleum||progression, Trigonometry, Triangles & Quadrilaterals||Heredity & Evolution||Print, Culture & the modern world, The making of a Global world, The Age of Industrialisation, Resources & Development, Water resources, Power sharing development||Letter Series, Logical Diagram, Logical Diagram, Magic Circles & Square Problems|
|UNIT 4||Work, Energy ,Power, Wave and Sound||Nature of mater, Atomic structure, Periodic table, Carbon Chemistry||Circles, menstruation, Probability, Metrics||Reproduction||Nationalisation in India, Minerals & Energy Resources, Popular struggles & movements, Money & credit, Consumer Rights, Outcome of Democracy||Magic Circles & Squares, Mathematical Aptitude, Mirror & Water Images, Non Verbal Intelligence Test|
|UNIT 5||Nuclear Physics||Some important chemical compounds, Rates of Chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, sulphur, Chlorine, Phosphorus and its compounds, Nuclear Chemistry||Determination, P&C, Binomial Sets, Relation Function||Reproduction + Environment||The Rise of Nationalism in Europe, The national movement in India & China, Manufacturing Industries, Political Parties, Globalisation in the Indian economy, Lifelines of national economy||Non-Verbal Intelligence Test, Number Series, Problems on cubes & Dices , Synonyms|
|1||Sunday, August 12, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Minor-1||(SAT+MAT) Unit 1||Class X|
|2||Sunday, August 26, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Minor-2||(SAT+MAT) Unit 2||Class X|
|3||Sunday, September 09, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Minor-3||(SAT+MAT) Unit 3||Class X|
|4||Sunday, September 23, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Minor-4||(SAT+MAT) Unit 4||Class X|
|5||Sunday, October 07, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Minor-5||(SAT+MAT) Unit 5||Class X|
|6||Sunday, October 21, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Major-1||(SAT+MAT) Full||Class X|
|7||Sunday, October 28, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Major-2||(SAT+MAT) Full||Class X|
|8||Sunday, November 04, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Major-3||(SAT+MAT) Full||Class X|
|9||Thursday, November 08, 2012||NTSE||3 Hrs||Major-4||(SAT+MAT) Full||Class X|
|10||Thursday, November 08, 2012||NTSE||Take Home||Major-5||(SAT+MAT) Full||Class X|
|1||Thursday, November 01, 2012||Olympiads||2 Hrs||Major-1||(Sci+Math)- Full||Class VII to X|
|2||Tuesday, November 06, 2012||Olympiads||2 Hrs||Major-2||(Sci+Math)- Full||Class VII to X|
|3||Friday, November 09, 2012||Olympiads||2 Hrs||Major-3||(Sci+Math)- Full||Class VII to X|
|4||Wednesday, November 21, 2012||Olympiads||2 Hrs||Major-4||(Sci+Math)- Full||Class VII to X|
|1||Sunday, November 25, 2012||RMO||3 Hrs||Major-1||Maths- Full||Class IX & X + XI & XII|
|2||Tuesday, November 27, 2012||RMO||3 Hrs||Major-2||Maths- Full||Class IX & X + XI & XII|
|3||Thursday, November 29, 2012||RMO||3 Hrs||Major-3||Maths- Full||Class IX & X + XI & XII|
|1||Sunday, August 19, 2012||NSEP||Physics||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|2||Sunday, September 02, 2012||NSEC||Chemistry||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|3||Sunday, September 09, 2012||NSEB||Biology||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|4||Sunday, September 16, 2012||NSEP||Physics||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|5||Sunday, September 30, 2012||NSEC||Chemistry||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|6||Sunday, October 07, 2012||NSEB||Biology||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|7||Sunday, October 14, 2012||NSEP||Physics||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|8||Sunday, October 28, 2012||NSEC||Chemistry||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
|9||Sunday, November 04, 2012||NSEB||Biology||2 HRS||Full (Class XI+XII)|
Results & Rank of Test Series (Sit Down at Center):
- Score card of each Test will be given to the student. It includes subject wise and overall percentile, all India percentile rank and analysis of result.
- The detailed result with question wise personalized and relative analysis of performance will also be available on Career Point’s website- www.careerpointgroup.com
- Online evaluation will also be done using “A2zExam.comTM Technology” and personalized & comparative feed back will be given so that student can improve upon his/her week areas.
Admit Card for Test:
- We send acknowledgement card to all enrolled students which will serve the purpose of Admit Card for the first test.
- Admit Card of all enrolled student will be sent to their respective Test Center. Student can collect their Admit Card from the Test Center In-charge from 2nd Part test at center onwards.
- In case, you do not receive Acknowledgment card or Admit Card, please contact ‘Admission Coordinator’ at our office telephonically or through email at email@example.com.
Test Timings :
- For IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) : Paper 1 - 9.00 -12.00 Noon| Paper 2 – 2.00 PM - 5.00 PM
- For AIEEE (JEE-MAIN): P+C+M: 9.00 - 12.00 Noon
- For AIPMT/Pre-Medical: P+C+B: 9.00 - 12.00 Noon
Note: In case of unavoidable circumstances, test timings at some center may be changed which will be inform to student in advance.
|1. Agartala||17. Bongaigaon||33. Hydrabad Narayanguda||49. Noida|
|2. Agra||18. Chandigarh||34. Jalandhar||50. Patna|
|3. Ahmedabad||19. Chandrapur||35. Jodhpur||51. Raigarh|
|4. Allahabad||20. Chittorgarh||36. JPR-1 (Gopalpura)||52. Ranchi|
|5. Alwar||21. Cuttak||37. JPR-2 (Vidhyadhar Nagar)||53. Rcf- Kapoorthala|
|6. Amravati||22. Delhi East||38. JPR-3 (Adarsh Nagar)||54. Sangli|
|7. Aurangabad||23. Delhi West||39. Kanpur||55. Satna|
|8. Bareilly||24. Deo Ghar||40. Kolkata (CHW)||56. Sikar|
|9. Bathinda||25. Dhanbad||41. Korba||57. Siliguri|
|10. Begusarai||26. Dibrugarh||42. Lakhimpur||58. Sonepat|
|11. Bhagalpur||27. Durg||43. Latur||59. Tirupati|
|12. Bhopal||28. Durgapur||44. Lucknow||60. Udaipur|
|13. Bhubaneshwar||29. Gandhidham||45. Moradabad||61. varanasi|
|14. Bikaner||30. Gaya||46. Mujafferpur||62. Vijayawada|
|15. Bilaspur||31. Guwahati||47. Muktsar||63. Visakhapatnam|
|16. Bokaro||32. Hyderabad (Dilsukh Nagar)||48. Nagpur|
Note: More Test Centers are likely to be added in future. For updated list & addresses of Test Centers, or contact us at 0744-3040000 (6 lines) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Test Centre:
If a student wants to change the test centre, he/she has to submit an application for change of test centre with center transfer fee of Rs. 300/- by Demand Draft/Pay Order in favor of ‘Career Point’, payable at ‘Kota (Rajasthan). New registration number will be allotted to the student seeking transfer
Rules & Regulations:
- Every student must produce his/her I-card while entering the Test Center. A student without I-card will not be permitted to appear in the Test.
- Duplicate I-card may be issued on cash payment of Rs. 300/- in case a student loses his/her I-card.
- Every student is required to maintain strict discipline at the Test Center. Defaulters may be rusticated without refund of fee.
- Test Series will be conducted at all the test Centers simultaneously. Under unforeseen circumstances, Career Point authorities may change the venue or even cancel a particular test at any of the Centers. Retest will not be held in such a case. Only Test Papers & Average Marks may be given for a cancelled test.
- Career Point may cancel any test Center if deemed necessary. In that case, full fee shall be refunded to the student, who has opted for that center.
|Set Wise Syllabus of 9th Class|
|Social Science||Mental Ability|
|Competition level books for the above syllabus are also available which will cater to national and international competitions like NTSE, Olympiads and other competitive examinations conducted by various government and non government organisation.|
|Set Wise Syllabus of 10th Class|
|Social Science||Mental Ability|