This is "Special Batch" for IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) designed for those students who have devoted whole year to IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) preparation but could not get through in IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) 2012 due to certain loopholes in there preparation. Whereas the burning flame within them to succeed has not blown out and they wish to prepare for IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) again to achieve success, that too with a good rank; making the best use of the efforts put in the previous year.
This course is also suitable for extra-meritorious students who so far has not prepared for IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) but having extra-ordinary academic track record and can cope up with such students.
Special Batch Course Details
- Target Exam: IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) 2013
- Eligibility for Admission :
- Qualified in IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) 2012 and wishes to prepare again for Rank improvement or
- Marks in IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) 2012 >= 100 or
- All India Rank in AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) (General category) <= 40,000
- Student who has qualified in NTSE (2nd round or above) OR
- 12th PCM Marks >= 90%
- Admission Procedure : Direct Admission on first come first serve basis (subjected to fulfilling the eligibility for admission)
- Classes from : 26th June 2012
- Course Fee with Rebate : For details "Click Here"
- Unique Study Support Programme : For details, Click Here.
- Last Date for Fee Deposition: Admission to this course is given on first come first serve basis subjected to availability of seats. Hence admission will be closed as soon as seats are full. Students are advised to take admission as early as possible to avoid any kind of disappointment at later stage.
- Fee deposition Procedure: Click Here to see fee deposition procedure
- How to apply for admission:
- Apply on prescribed application form OR online at our website www.careerpointgorup.com OR
- On plain paper with complete details of the students and send it to us along with the following documents
- Photocopy of your IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED)/AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) Admit Card / 12th Mark Sheet / NTSE Certificate (as the case may be)
- Demand Draft of course fee as applicable (as per the Rebate table) OR photocopy of SBI bank fee deposition challan incase you deposit the fee directly in SBI bank.
- On reporting, bring original copy of all supporting documents for verification.
- Private Hostels, rooms on rent and paying guest facilities separately for boys and girls are easily available within walking distance from the institute.
- Our Student Welfare Cell provides support to student to get suitable accommodation.
- General Information : To know more about Career Point System Click Here
Features of "Special Batch"
- All classes by senior faculty most members
- Special Stress on Rank Shaping with effective technique.
- Personal Care by Directors with step by step academic growth monitoring throughout the session.
- Course structure is such that it make best use of previous years preparation as more time devoted on areas in which students do not have command.
- Stress on application of concepts and problem solving skills.
- Specially designed Study Material, DPPS & Test Papers as per the requirements of Ranker students.
- Intensive structured revision after completion of syllabus for foolproof preparation.
- Separate Batches (no merging with Target Course)
- Eligible for scholarship upto 80% with Free Hostel Facility & USP.
Application Form Details
- Application Form Cost
- Rs. 1000/- for IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) Classroom Courses
- How to Obtain
- By Hand: : from our offices or authorized form issue counters in your city. For list of form issue counters
- By Post: Send bank demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of "Career Point", payable at Kota (Rajasthan) (Write your name, address, contact number, course applied for & class in which studying on the back side of Demand Draft) OR
- Buy online using credit card or net banking: Click Here to buy application form online by paying form fee using credit card/Net Banking
- Fill online application form. Click Here
Note : The information given on this page is valid for Kota study center. We have branches in other cities, where the admission schedule, admission procedure, course fee may be the same ot different. For details, please contact the respective center. For List of centers with address,Click Here
|Eligibility & Rebate Criteria for Special Batch Course
||Course Fee without
|Total Applicable Course Fee
||Total Fee Payable
- IIT JEE Qualified OR
- IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) 2012 Marks >= 125 OR
- AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) 2012 (All India Rank) <=20,000 (General Category)
||80% + USSP
- NTSE / KVPY Final Round qualified OR
- 2nd round qualified in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Astronomy Olympiad by IAPT/ Homy Bhabha (HBCSE)
- >=95% in class 12th PCM with >=90% aggregate in class 12th
|70% + USSP
- IIT-JEE (JEE-ADVANCED) 2012 Â Mareks >= 100 OR
- AIEEE (JEE-MAIN) 2012 (All India Rank) <=40,000 (General Category) Or >=95% in 12th PCM
- NTSE/ KVPY 1st Round qualified Or
- 1st Round qualified in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Astronomy Olympiad by IAPT/ Homy Bhabha (HBCSE)
- >=90% 12th (PCM)
- Old student of session 2011-12 from CP Branch/ Franchisee/ Kota from Yearlong Course
Career Point's "Unique Study Support Program" for
Extra-Meritorious Students for IIT-JEE (Now JEE Main + Advanced) & NEET [UG] (AIPMT) [CP-USSP]
|Objective of CP-USSP
- To nurture meritorious students in one-to-one manner to produce top rankers
- To sharpen skills of student under close supervision of faculty members & Directors
- To provide real competitive environment and ultimate personal care round the clock
|Details of Unique Study Support Program (USSP)
- Course Fee Rebate up to 90%: As per the Fee Rebate Plan of the Institute for USSP.
- Hostel Fee Rebate up to 100%:
- i. Hostel facility will be provided at "Career Point Gurukul" our residential coaching campus Kota under supervision of our staff.
- In the beginning, all students eligible for USSP will be given 100% rebate in Hostel fee. They have to pay only for food and electricity (as applicable).
- Hostel fee Rebate will remain continue for the entire academic session on the basis of students performance in internal test (reviewed on monthly basis) according to slabs given below.
|For JEE Main & Advanced (IIT-JEE) Courses
|%age Marks in JEE Main & Advanced (IIT-JEE) Pattern Internal Tests conducted during a month
|%age of Rebate in Hostel Fee
| For NEET ( AIPMT ) Courses
|%age Marks in NEET ( AIPMT ) Pattern Internal Tests conducted during a month
|%age of Rebate in Hostel Fee
Important Note: If student performance falls below what mentioned in above table in a particular month then he would not get any rebate in hostel fee for that month. However in subsequent month he/she may get rebate again if he/she performs as per the above table.
- Free Library Facility
- Regular and close attention by directors & senior faculty members
- Cash Award for Internal Test Toppers (For Competitive Pattern Test):
- 1st Rank : 1000/-
- 2nd Rank : 500/-
- 3rd - 5th Rank : 200/-
- Out Standing Performance Reward: Rs5000/- if student secure more than >=85% in JEE (Main + Advanced) pattern test Or>=90% in NEET pattern test. This is additional cash award.
- CP-Scholar Award & Cash Scholarship Rs. 60,000/- to top rankers in main JEE (Main + Advanced) / JEE (Main) / NEET for continuing studies in college. For details, refer CP-Scholar Award section in information booklet.
- Rules& Regulation for USSP:
- Student eligible for Unique Study Support Program (CP-USSP) is required to produce the supporting documents in original at our admission office at the time of the admission/reporting.
- Hostel will be allotted to student on first come first serve basis subjected to availability of seats. As there are limited seats in Priority Hostel hence students are suggested to take admission as early as possible.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided under Unique Study Support Program. Student has to pay for food, electricity consumption etc.
- Before 7thday of each month student performance in internal tests will be reviewed. For this student has to fill performance review form available at student welfare desk. Based on performance, hostel fee rebate will be extended for subsequent month as per the table given above.
- If student performance falls below what mentioned in above table in a particular month then he would not get any rebate in hostel fee for that month. However in subsequent month he/she may get rebate again if he/she performs as per the above table.
- If student remain absent in any internal exam under medical reasons then he/she has to take approval from Student Welfare Department in written.
- In case the student is irregular or his/her performance falls below expectation then Career Point will withdraw Unique Study Support & student has to pay full hostel fee / may be asked to vacate the hostel.
- Student has to maintain strict discipline in institute and hostel. He/she is not allowed to move unnecessary in the corridor of hostel and will not create any disturbance to other students.
- Students are not allowed to take their friends/batch mates in their rooms or inside hostel premises without prior permission from the concerned wardens. They are also not permitted to visit market / any other place after 7 PM. They are however permitted to visit Career Point if they are having classes if any.
- Student has to follow all rules and regulation of Hostel & Institution. In case of default, Unique Study Support will be withdrawn and student may be asked to vacate hostel.
- In all matters, decision of Career Point’s Director will be final and binding.
|For more details, please contact Mr. Nirmal Pathak at +91- 76657-18000 or contact our Kota office