Scheduled Test Series for Classroom Courses
Many students fail to achieve their target because of not knowing the critical test taking skills or even freezing up during examination, thus hiding their true aptitude. To overcome this problem, we conduct periodic scheduled test series for each class room course. Our Scheduled Test Series increases student’s speed and accuracy and improves their scoring ability.
Test Series tune students to the actual examination conditions and develops a competitive spirit in them in order to meet success in a competitive examination.
Career Point’s Test Series includes the following types of test papers as per the latest pattern of according to different competitive examinations:
- Unit Wise Minor Tests
- Modulewise Syllabus Revision Tests
- Full Syllabus Major Tests
Test Analysis, Result and Feed Back
- Each test is discussed in the class by our expert faculty member. A thorough analysis of test paper is carried out so that student can learn critical aspects to enhance accuracy & scoring ability.
- Computerised result processing is used for monitoring the performance of students and computerised mark sheets will be given to each student. Each mark sheet includes comparative performance of each student. The mark sheet also tracks the performance and other critical aspects of the student in different stages of test series. Our computer software prepares the test-wise and cumulative (all test conducted till date) rank of each student. This gives a comprehensive idea about the progress of the student’s preparation for the respective examination.
- Result of all students is also displayed on the notice board of the institute.
- After every 5th test, a copy of the composite mark sheet is mailed to parents to acquaint them with the progress of their ward(s).
- In case parents wish to know the performance of their ward, they can see it on our website www.careerpointgroup.com) or just need to make a phone call at our office during working hours.
- To get feedback about their ward's performance, parent can meet the Course Coordinator on any day, with prior appointment.