Technology Driven Support to Students
We provide the following Technology Driven unique online supports to our students -
Student-Parent Zone at "www.careerpointgroup.com"
We have created a zone for students and parents on our website www.careerpointgroup.com. On login to this zone you can get following support –
- Detailed Solutions of Exercise sheets of Study Material Package
- Status of material dispatched to you
- "a2zfeedback" performance report & detailed analysis
- Status of your fee deposition, notices and announcement etc.
- Academic performance and attendance of the Student. To be included
- Performance in the Last all tests with its critical feed back provided by a2zfeedback.com
How to login to Student-Parent Zone:
- Click Here for Student-Parent Zone
- On next page - Login using your Username and Password
- Your Username and Password will be
- Username: Roll No (Suppose Your Roll No is 100124 then your Username will be 100124)
- Password: Write your "Date of Birth"
"a2zFeedBack" Technology Support to DLP++ students
- It is a technology based performance analysis system which provides critical feedback of students' performance.
- It highlights students' weaknesses and strength using scientific & statistical technique.
- "a2zfeedback" report provides
- Question wise personalized and relative performance report.
- Skill wise personalized and relative performance report.
- Chapter wise performance analysis indicating the knowledge level of the student viz Danger Zone, Normal Zone or Safe Zone
- Identifies your strong and weak areas subject knowledge wise and exam taking skills wise
- Critical comment suggesting the course of action to further improve your performance.
- a2zFeedback is a part of learning outcome management system (a2zLOMS) which is an enhanced technology driven solution to strategically identify the learning gaps and suggests various corrective measures to fulfill the actual learning
- a2zFeedback: Sample Report "Click Here"
How to Use "a2zFeedBack" Technology?
Username: Roll No (Suppose Your Roll No is 100124 then your Username will be 100124)
Password: password (Your password initially is "password". You can change your password after login)
- Enter Your Response ( For Practice Test Papers and Postal Test Series Paper)
After login, you will be redirected to performance page.
- Select the Test Series you registered for.
- Then select the Test Paper for which you want to submit your responses and click the "Fill Answer" button
- A page will open in the form of OMR.
- Select the answers in the page for the corresponding question.
- After Selecting, click on Submit and you are ready to see your Detailed Performance Analysis
Note: If you are AITS student, move to Performance link directly
- View your Performance Report
- Select the Test Series you registered for.
- Then select the Test Paper for which you want to see your detailed performance.
- To view the performance on the website click on "View".
Page 1: Overall Performance
- You will see the "Answer Key" Table, with your answer and correct answer for each question
- Below the answer key table you will see your "Overall Position" graph for that Test Paper showing zone in which you are lying.
- Below that you will see the Table showing details about your performance in paper, Correct, InCorrect and UnAttempted question, along with marks and highest marks.
- Click on the Test Paper name to see the subject wise performance.
Page 2: Subject Wise Performance
- The graph at the top of this page will show your subject wise comparative performance.
- The table below shows subject wise detailed personal performance, for e.g. Correct, InCorrect and UnAttempted questions along with marks
- Click on Subject name to see even further analysis of that subject
Page 3: Skills and Question Wise Analysis
- The graph shows your conceptual, numerical and theoretical skills on that subject.
- Below table shows Topic wise "Position" and Suggestion for improvement on those topics
- Below that is the detailed "Question Wise Analysis" for each question of the subject. For e.g. Knowledge required to solve the question, your attempt status, (%) of students attempted, (%) of students got this one correct.
Download your Performance & Feed Back Report:
To download the report in PDF format, click on "Download". This will download the whole performance analysis report in PDF format. This will include all the analysis mentioned above.