In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer's account and does not reach the institute's account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
Easy Exit Policy
In an endeavor to safeguard the interest of students at large, the Company has formulated this Policy to provide easy exit option to students including facing severe stress.
This policy is framed as per the requirement of Order No. F.12(8) Edu.5/Coaching ins/2015 dated 04 January, 2016 which provides that “Easy exit option should be made available to students facing severe stress, i.e. refund of fee proportion to the period for which exemption is being sought”. This policy aims at establishing criteria and procedure for the Company to provide easy exit option to eligible students.
- Refund Policy
When student exit the course due to any reason, amount deducted will be:
Exit time Amt. Deducted 0-10 days Rs. 10000 + GST 11-20 days Rs. 20000 + GST 21-30 days Rs. 30000 + GST 31-40 days Rs. 40000 + GST After 40 days No Refund
- Exit Criteria
Student may exit from the Institute if students meet any one of the exit criteria provided below:
- If Student is suffered with depression, anxiety and not found competent to pursue the course further
- If Student is suffered with Mental retardation i.e. Intellectual disability, Psychotic disorders and not found competent to pursue the course further
- If Student suffered with severe stress due to course undergoing and not found competent to peruse the course further
- Exit Process
If institution founds any students suffered with severe mental stress or any kind of disorder, they will immediately send the student to clinical psychologist for necessary treatment and if clinical psychologist suggest/refer to psychiatrist for immediate treatment and if he suggests the student not to continue the course further, the institution will refund the fee amount in proportion of remaining duration. The institute will adjust amount of GST/Service tax, processing fees, cost of study material etc. Student has to execute full and final settlement note with the institute.
- Refund Policy
- Review of the Policy
The Company may review and amend this policy from time to time.